viernes, 9 de marzo de 2012

I’m alive… Sort of…

College took over all of my time and probably a piece of my soul and my sanity ... I never thought that four months could last that much, quantic reality I guess ... Hopefully, from tomorrow on,  I'll start to upload all the posts I had planned...

That was supposed to be the original post –and I was supposed to post it around January- , but before I knew it, college started again, my vacations disappeared and I didn’t know when, and I couldn’t do half the things I had planned to ...
Luckily I have several posts ready to go, which correspond to the months of November and December (can you believe it?, Posts from the past! Digital Archaeology! Shit!) ... However,  I’ll start posting these from the next week onwards, since the next 7 (or 6?) days are reserved for the Blog Hub Swap 2012 ... The post for the first day is coming up next… Stay tuned… or whatever…
Here, have a completely random pic of a bunch of kappas in a tree while I upload the other post… just because I feel like it…

Aren't they cute?

Ps. I’ll do my best to keep the following posts PG-rated…  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario