domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

Blog Hub Swap 2012 - Day 7 "Saving the World With Ducktape and Fridge Magnets a.k.a I'm running out of cool names"


This is technically the last day of the swap... but as I mentioned yesterday, gings sent an extra package, of which I'll blog tomorrow ... But that doesn't keeps me from feeling pretty much like this:


Sad ... I know ... But I won't let it ruin my day ... GOOO day 7!!!



Today's package was strangely flat, and somewhat soft too ... Today's  handwritten card said that it was something handmade ... 



For a moment I thought  that maybe gings had sent me handmade paper or something ... But my friends, it wasn't handmade paper, it was a strange black and teal thing...


Gings note said it was a small pouch, made with nothing more and nothing less than ducktape ... DUCKTAPE dudes! how cool is that?

While I was checking out through the pouch, I realized there was something inside ...
What could it be?



A fridge magnet! Isn't that great?


Here, a close-up, just in case you can't quite see HOW ADORABLE  the little bastard is



The pouch has already achieved looks of envy and admiration of my family and several friends, and the magnet in just adorable, like everything gings bothered to search (with very little information, but we'll talk more about that tomorrow ) and sending me ...
Here you can see the bag and the magnet doing what they do best ... Storing things, and look pretty in my fridge, respectively


As this was the last numbered package -how many times I'm gonna repeat it?? - This marks, technically, the end of the swap, so the least I can do (today, tomorrow's another story) is  to give a HUGE thanks to Vivianne for coordinating this whole thing, and to gings for her package ...

Tomorrow, a closure post (of this part of the swap, my package still needs to hit home) plus the mysterious extra I've beed talking about for two days, plus a ninja gift, so secret that I'm not even sure if gings known of its existence! Stay tunned, or whatever ...

3 comentarios:

  1. Ok, that pouch is awesome!!!!! Huge marks to gings on that one.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. everybody loves duct tape, right?

    it took some careful thought to come up with a project idea, since i wanted it to be useful and fun, but duct tape rarely fails. and i'm happy your tools and notions are settled in already!

    also, yeah, no idea what this ninja gift might be...i'll be just as surprised as any reader :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what an excellent series of gifts :-)

    ResponderEliminar