domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

Blog Hub Swap 2012 - Day 2 "Twisted Curves ahead"



Okay, this is going to be a somewhat dull post, mainly because I’m not feeling very well ... I wanted to blog earlier about the second day of the swap, but I found rather difficult to stay awake long enough to write during day .... But it seems that around four cups of coffee and a chocolate cupcake have did their job, so here we go ... Day two ...
On yesterday’s comments (wich by the way, First blog comments ever Wooooohoooo!!!!) the lovely gings told me check my ravelry messages the next day for the pattern ... This morning, jumped out of my bed as if it were Christmas morning and ran to the laptop ... I found this pattern, by Jeannie Cartmel on my rav. messages ... And guess what? It has twisted stitches!! I love the patterns with twisted stitches, I have a lot of those in my favorites, but I’ve been too much of a coward I haven’t had time to do knit them ... this is an excellent opportunity to try them, since at first sight the pattern doesn’t look deathly difficult, just a bit challenging, and like gings, I think the swap yarn will work perfectly, because the color changes are so subtle they won't mess with the stitch pattern ...
I had planned to do a small swatch of the pattern to show it to you guys ... But things happened, wich is an euphemism for “ I fell asleep  around 7 times throughout the afternoon”, so instead, enjoy a picture of todays handwritten label, with one of gings’s cute drawings...


Tomorrow, day three!!! – Crap, that was so dumb- and maybe a swatchie pic… Just for fun…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whats wrong? Not enough?

Alright, here, have a completely random video about narwhals :D






3 comentarios:

  1. OOh that sock pattern is lovely; and yet another great label, too :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That MadTosh with that pattern will be super! Looking forward to swatchy tomorrow ... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hooray, i'm glad to liked it! have fun knitting both the swatch and the socks.

    sorry you're not feeling well, but day three's package might cheer you up :).

    ResponderEliminar