lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

Its 2018, Are Blogs even Cool anymore? Do we still say Cool?


So, here I am, again, after a fucking millenia away, without an actual reason to my absence besides that I got entertained and sidetracked with other stuff FOR  5 FUCKING YEARS?? WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK SIS?. 

                                     

At the same time, I'm not gonna excuse myself or promise not to do it again, because I am what? sickening Irrelevant.

anyone got that reference? 
                                 


Seriously tho, who the fuck reads this anyway? besides the shitton of russian traffic I get for reasons unknown, I'm my only reader... AND THATS FUCKING FINE


At least thats what I try to tell myself, but

                                                


So I guess I'll just use this blog as a sort of venting plataform or some shit... Maybe post some knitting again, talk shit about fanfiction and that kind of crap.

When I first started this blog, it was (I guess) under the inspiration of actual succesful people like the Bloggess, or the Yarn Harlot, writers with a huge fanbase, and people that, you know, actually care about what they have to say. Back then, little old me was all like "FUCK YES, I WANT THAT SHIT", I wanted to be read (even though I have nothing interesting to say) and feel validated I guess? Thats something everyone wants to some degree I guess... Anyfuckingway, I was all ready to dazzle everyone with my wit and my masterfull use of the written word, and be fucking loved and extolled in return. But... It never happened, mostly because I barely posted anything thats the only reason you fucking dumbass, But I guess I got discouraged and dissapointed on myself, and just directed my attention elsewhere.

Now, I'm gonna try to dance (write) only for myself, like that time Madonna became a Camel dancer 

No, this is not a Peter Griffin-esque fucked up anecdote, this really happened


 I'm gonna try to write about the things I want to read and see, and maybe someone will read it and enjoy it, or maybe nobody will, and thats OKAY, fuck outside validation and shit, I'll be my own strong independent woman of color mother of three who don't need no fucking validation...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario