domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2011

Again Dude??


Blogger keeps screwing with me ... I used the days between the times blogger let me in to think about the entries I had prepared ... I decided that several of them weren’t really relevant to the world, that is, who (if anyone reads this, which I doubt) might be interested in my personal story about the immense shit that Irene has been / was , although my country is in the opposite direction Irene were Irene is/was headed? Who is going to care that I’m running out of fucking vacations and that I have to start suffering again with classes, thus reducing the time I spend knitting? Most likely no one, so I decided to delete those entries, leaving only the entry that describes my unhealthy relationship with Concordia aka Messenger of Doom....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario